Vanessa Hudgens: "Crazy Party Girl," Ready to "Let Loose" With Selena Gomez in N

« Older   Newer »
mAsQuErAdE
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/3/2012, 15:54

CITAZIONE
The former High School Musical star plays Candy. "She's a crazy party girl," Hudgens told me at the Women in Film event at Cecconi's. "She's the one I feel kind of gets everyone going and pushes everyone a little bit."

Hudgens and Gomez, along with Pretty Little Liars' Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine (her husband is the film's director, Harmony Korine), costar as four coeds who rob a bank to pay for their spring break.

"It's all done in the craziest manic way," Hudgens said. "There's a bit of craziness inside of me as well, so I'm excited to let loose."

James Franco plays a drug and arms dealer who bails them out. Shooting began this week in Florida.

"I think at the end of the day you have to do parts that you could semi-relate to," Hudgens said. "I'm certainly not one who is going to rob a bank, but there is a part of me that loves smashing things and I get to do that."

Gomez told me she's still working on how to act drunk. "I've watched tons of movies," she said. "It'll be a real challenge for me because it is completely opposite for me."

Continua a leggere: http://it.eonline.com/news/marc_malkin/van...1#ixzz1o48UaZJ8

0 replies since 3/3/2012, 15:54   109 views